ONE OF A KIND !
Oog in ’t Zeilstraat 73, The Hague
maisonette with high (!) ceilings
Modern ‘turn-key’ maisonette on the beletage and topfloor of a small historic apartment building at the heart of the city center of The Hague! This hidden gem has a perfect layout and living room with open kitchen, 1 bedroom, wardrobe, modern bathroom and a terrace on the patio.
The apartment is perfectly situated in the middle of the historic center of The Hague, minutes away from the Grote Markt. Close to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport all within walking distance.
Beletage: entrance through a closed gate at the Oog in ’t Zeilstraat, over the private patio to the central entrance of the apartment building, via platform and central entrance door of the building to the private front door of the apartment.
Entrance of the apartment with intercom / video for access control outside gate.
The spacious living room with open kitchen looks out over the patio of the apartment building. The living room has a high ceiling of approx. 375 cm (!) And has a unique look with one-of-a-kind wallpaper, chandelier and various antiques.
The luxurious open kitchen with granite worktop is equipped with various built-in appliances (Siemens) such as combi oven / microwave, induction hob, recirculation hood, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and built-in washer / dryer combination.
Via the industrial steel staircase you can reach the top floor with modern bathroom with exclusive Italian tiles, walk-in shower, washbasin, design radiator and modern toilet.
Open bedroom with wooden beams in sight, with double bed (180x200cm), wardrobe, antique dresser and sofa / bed (160x200cm).
There is a separate terrace for this house on the patio.
The apartment is located at the Boekhorststraat in the historicall city center of The Hague. Because of the location in the vibrant heart of the city center, all conceivable amenities are within walking distance.
Public transport is available within a two minute walk, with shops, cinemas, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner.
- Available as per immediate occupation
- Floor space ca. 55 m2
- Hot water and heating through central heating
- The apartement is fully equipped with wooden floors
- The apartment has recently been renovated under supervision of an architect and furnished by an interior architect
- Interior with various unique and antique furniture
- Utilities G/W/E € 95,- per month (system of advance payments with subsequent settlement)
- Internet/TV € 52,50 per month (KPN)
- excluding service costs € 29,50 per month
- Rent is excluding (municipal) taxes
- High quality materials are used for finishing, very good insulation
- Luxury flooring, window coverings and lamps (LED)
- Ceiling in the livingroom is ca. 375cm high
- Bedroom and bathroom wooden beams in sight
- Equipped with three-layer glass (heat and sound-proof)
- Fully upholstered and furnished, incl. (Smart) TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, iron, bedding and linen, etc .;
Rent/ month (excluding utilities)
Type of house Apartement
Year of construction 1900
Address Oog in ’t Zeilstraat 73
Zip code 2512 CS
City The Hague
Borgsom/Deposit van toepassing/applicable
Minimum rental period –
Floor space ca. 55 m2
Garden/Terrace Terrace at patio
– Ideal home for a 1-person or 2-person household
– No pets allowed
– No smoking
Rental agreement based on the Model Woonruimte (Model Housing) of the Raad voor Onroerende Zaken (ROZ).
Rental price correction: the rent and payment for furniture / fittings, fixtures and other equipment will be adjusted subsequently on an annual basis as provided the general terms and conditions, according to the numbers given by CBS.
While this information has been compiled with the utmost care, we cannot be held liable for possible omissions or inaccuracies or the consequences thereof. All sizes and areas are indicative.