UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE !
€ 1.500,- / month
Boekhorststraat 44 C, The Hague
Modern ‘turn-key’ penthouse situated on 2nd and topfloor of a small historical apartment complex at the hart of the city centre of The Hague! The penthouse has an unique lay-out with 3 vides and lots of space, livingroom with open kitchen, open bedroom, washing machine cabinet, wardrobe, modern bathroom and a terrace.
On perfect location in the middle of the historical city centre of The Hague on walking distance of the Grote Markt. Next to shops, bars, restaurants and public transportation within walking distance.
entrance through a locked gate at the Oog in ’t Zeilstraat, across the private patio to the central entrance of the apartment building, with a monumental staircase to the private front door of the apartment at the 2nd floor.
Entrance of the apartment with intercom / video for access control outside gate. Hall of the apartment with a separate toilet with fountain. At the hall wardrobe with fuse box and washing machine cabinet with washer and dryer.
The spacious L-shaped living room overlooks the lively Boekhorststraat and has 3 voids, making the structure of the roof visible. The luxurious open kitchen with granite top, is equipped with various appliances (Siemens) such as combi oven / microwave, induction hob, recirculation hood, dishwasher and fridge / freezer. The kitchen has a spacious dining area with access to the terrace with hardwood ramps.
The top floor is accessible via industrial spiral staircase in the living room. Open bedroom with wooden beams in sight, with double bed (180x200cm) and sofa / bed (160x200cm).
The modern bathroom with sliding door is equipped with exclusive Italian tiles, walk-in shower, double washbasin, built-in mirrors, design radiator and toilet.
The apartment is located at the Boekhorststraat in the historicall city center of The Hague. Because of the location in the vibrant heart of the city center, all conceivable amenities are within walking distance.
Public transport is available within a two minute walk, with shops, cinemas, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner.
- Available as per immediate occupation
- Floor space ca. 85 m2
- Hot water and heating through central heating
- The apartement is fully equipped with wooden floors
- The apartment has recently been renovated under supervision of an architect and furnished by an interior architect
- Interior with various unique and antique furniture
- Utilities G/W/E per month
- Internet/TV per month
- excluding service costs per month
- Rent is excluding (municipal) taxes
- High quality materials are used for finishing, very good insulation
- Luxury flooring, window coverings and lamps (LED)
- Unique layout with 3 voids
- Equipped with three-layer glass (heat and sound-proof)
- Fully upholstered and furnished, incl. (Smart) TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, iron, bedding and linen, etc .
Rent/month (excluding utilities)
Type of house Apartement
Year of construction 1900
Address Boekhorststraat 44 B
Zip code 2512 CS
City The Hague
Borgsom/Deposit van toepassing/applicable
Minimum rental period –
Floor space ca. 85 m2
– Ideal home for a 1-person or 2-person household
– No pets allowed
– No smoking
Rental agreement based on the Model Woonruimte (Model Housing) of the Raad voor Onroerende Zaken (ROZ).
Rental price correction: the rent and payment for furniture / fittings, fixtures and other equipment will be adjusted subsequently on an annual basis as provided the general terms and conditions, according to the numbers given by CBS.
While this information has been compiled with the utmost care, we cannot be held liable for possible omissions or inaccuracies or the consequences thereof. All sizes and areas are indicative.