Boekhorststraat 44 B, The Hague
two room apartment with terrace
Unique, with various antique pieces furnished 2 bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor of a small historic apartment building in the heart of the cit center of The Hague! The apartment has a perfect layout and living room with open kitchen, bedroom, washing machine cabinet, wardrobe, modern bathroom and terrace.
The house has been completely renovated and finished with high quality materials!
The apartment is perfectly located in the middle of the historic city center of The Hague, within walking distance of the Grote Markt. Close to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport all within walking distance.
1st floor: entrance through a closed gate at the Oog in ’t Zeilstraat, over the closed patio to the central entrance of the apartment building, with monumental stairs to the private front door of the apartment on the 1st floor.
Entrance of the apartment with intercom / video for access control of the outside gate. Hall of the apartment with modern bathroom with exclusive Italian tiles, walk-in shower, washbasin, wall-wide mirror, design radiator and modern toilet. Wardrobe with storage space and fuse box.
The spacious living room with open kitchen overlooks the lively Boekhorststraat. The luxurious open kitchen with granite worktop is equipped with various built-in appliances (Siemens) such as combi oven / microwave, induction hob, recirculation hood, dishwasher and fridge / freezer.
Through sliding doors the bedroom is accessible from the living room, with double bed (180x200cm), washing machine cabinet with washer and dryer, wardrobe and access to the terrace with hardwood ramps.
The apartment is located at the Boekhorststraat in the historicall city center of The Hague. Because of the location in the vibrant heart of the city center, all conceivable amenities are within walking distance.
Public transport is available within a two minute walk, with shops, cinemas, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner.
- Available as per immediate occupation
- Floor space ca. 55 m2
- Hot water and heating through central heating
- The apartement is fully equipped with wooden floors
- The apartment has recently been renovated under supervision of an architect and furnished by an interior architect
- Interior with various unique and antique furniture
- Utilities G/W/E € 95,- per month (system of advance payments with subsequent settlement)
- Internet/TV € 52,50 per month (KPN)
- excluding service costs € 29,50 per month
- Rent is excluding (municipal) taxes
- High quality materials are used for finishing, very good insulation
- Luxury flooring, window coverings and lamps (LED)
- Ceilings ca. 285cm high
- Equipped with three-layer glass (heat and sound-proof)
- Fully upholstered and furnished, incl. (Smart) TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, iron, bedding and linen, etc .
Rent/month: € ,- (excluding utilities)
Type of house Apartement
Year of construction 1900
Address Boekhorststraat 44 B
Zip code 2512 CS
City The Hague
Borgsom/Deposit van toepassing/applicable
Minimum rental period –
Floor space ca. 55 m2
– Ideal home for a 1-person or 2-person household
– No pets allowed
– No smoking
Rental agreement based on the Model Woonruimte (Model Housing) of the Raad voor Onroerende Zaken (ROZ).
Rental price correction: the rent and payment for furniture / fittings, fixtures and other equipment will be adjusted subsequently on an annual basis as provided the general terms and conditions, according to the numbers given by CBS.
While this information has been compiled with the utmost care, we cannot be held liable for possible omissions or inaccuracies or the consequences thereof. All sizes and areas are indicative.